The AMB/DreamMaker process revolves around you, every step of the way.
Your ideas and needs always take center stage with Anderson-Moore (DreamMaker). Our responsive, flexible approach with its emphasis on frequent communication, means a smooth transition from design to production. It also ensures your ongoing satisfaction with a project’s workmanship, materials, schedule and budget. You also benefit from:
Lump sum project price based on the scope of work outlined in your detailed specification package.
Clear, comprehensive schedule eliminates surprises and ensures, for example, that all materials are available for installation on the scheduled day, avoiding costly delays. Should you need to vacate your home during a phase of the work (like floor refinishing), you’ll know the dates well in advance.
Weekly status meetings keep you involved and informed. A phone number to reach us 24/7 means you’re never left wondering.
STEP 1 – DESIGN
- Meet with you at your home
- Discuss your needs, dreams and budget for the renovation
- Explain the 4 steps to the AMB/DreamMaker “Steps to Satisfaction” renovation process
- Talk with you about the benefits of a Professional Service Agreement (PSA)
- Fill out and sign a PSA with deposit, and set appointment for measuring
- Take measurements and map existing floor plan
- Measure your home’s existing floor plan, and sketch details of your home
- Transfer the sketches to our dimensional CAD program (Chief Architect 3) to digitally create your existing floor plan.
- Develop new design
STEP 2 – PREPARATION
- Review new design at our Design Center
- Meet at our office and view your new design on our 5-foot display screen.
- Review the plans and make design changes. We may suggest ideas that fit your needs better, and let you know if any items need to be modified based on code requirements.
- Select materials & finalize design
- Review pricing, contract and schedule
- Work with vendors and trade contractors to come up with the final lump-sum project price.
- Meet with you to review design plans, specifications, lump-sum price and warranty.
- Present you with the contract before moving onto the next “Step” – Production – at which point you’ll receive a construction schedule.
STEP 3 – PRODUCTION
- Set up pre-construction meeting
- Design plan and materials specification package
- Detailed project schedule
- Crew names, backgrounds and responsibilities
- Guidance on making life easier during construction
- 24/7 contact numbers
- Copy of contract
- Finalize project schedule
- Hold weekly progress meetings
STEP 4 – FINISH
- Complete punch list
- Have final walk-through
- Ensure your satisfaction!
Having one company handle everything in our remodeling project from design, selections, and construction was exactly what we were looking for. Thanks Anderson Moore!